Hey Guys, here’s a great story about NFL quarterback Tim Tebow and what his charitable foundation just did! He is from Jacksonville, Florida and they just opened their first “Timmy’s Playground” in a local hospital for kids that have life threatening illnesses.
The kids can use the playground for parties and for attending meetings. The design is so cool. It is set up to look like a mini locker room and has its own mini-stadium tunnel. The chairs are shaped like footballs, and the walls have giant photos of the Florida Gators football stadium during a game, with all the fans in the seats wearing the Gator’s colors of blue and orange.
Plus, there is a play area with lots of toys, an art table and a big TV with Xbox! The Tim Tebow Foundation wants to open many more of these playgrounds at other hospitals around the world to make sick kids happy so they can just play and have fun and help them forget about their illnesses for a little while.
- Money Raised using M&M tubes
- 13 year old Inspired 6th graders to Change the World
- The One Fund Boston
- Tennis Tournament for Charity
- Town Residents Adopt 76 Children
- Kids on Bikes Raise $200,000
- Richard Branson Joins the Giving Pledge
- Katie’s Krops, Chief Gardening Officer
- Jimmie Johnson, Racing and Charity
- In Honor of Earth Day